Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Books Galore

No offense Edward!
 This is a very new blog, and short of writing about every book I have read to give me a little "book cred" I decided to add a Shelfari Bookshelf to this blog showcasing all the books I read from January 2010 until now. If you look through it and need a recommendation or want to discuss one please feel free to comment or email me. I would also love any suggestions you have because I am always looking for new authors, books, and series to read!

Currently Reading To Kill a Warlock and still loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea :) I love the way the shelfari shelf looks over the Goodreads or LibraryThing.

    Good books you have. I'll friend you on shelfari.

    There is still time to enter my Steampunkery Giveaway!!!

    Mad Scientist
    Steampunkery & Book Reviews
    Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

    ReplyDelete